Dare I say it? I think the girls and I are ready to rejoin the Land of the Living and Well.
I know different versions of this yucky, cough-y, lingering bug are all over the place. Thanks so much for the sweet words of well wishes while we were down with it.
Weeks ago, my funny and insightful friend Missy at It's Almost Naptime tagged me with a Me Me Me Me Meme. Last week, my wildly talented friend Stephanie at Providence Handmade tagged me with a Seven Things Meme. In order to be efficient and to spare you from suffering through thirteen random blabberings about myself, I am going to mish-mash the two into a Seven Things about Me Me Me Meme!
Okay, here are the rules...
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 (or 7) non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 6 (or 7) of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1. I recently shared this with my Prayer Coffee friends, but not many other people know this. Human hair, off the head, completely grosses me out. Like hair in a hairbrush, on the bathtub rim, in the sink . . . all of it, even my own. Makes. Me. Gag. As evidence of the sacrificial way my man loves me, let me tell you he has been cleaning out my hairbrushes for me for the past ten years. My wonderful younger sister had to do it for me before that. I don't know where this came from, nor can I explain it. It's just one of my many quirks!
2. Although I was a hard-core Clinique fan for many, many years, last year I switched to Bare Minerals and haven't looked back. I don't wear much make-up anyway, and the Bare Minerals just smooths things over for me. I do still love some Clinique lipstick though!
3. I use the Oil Cleansing Method of face care.
4. Here's a quirk about the way my body works - I only nurse from one breast. Last month, I told Megan about how my Righty doesn't quite work right, so we all have to rely on Lefty to do the work around here. I don't know what is wrong with Righty - some kind of boob malfunction. D never would nurse from that side, but I chalked it up to her persnickety personality. When Easy Baby AJ shunned that side, too, I decided perhaps it is Righty who is persnickety and allowed her to opt out of the breastfeeding experience. Just so you know, it's entirely possible to nurse from one side only - as all seventeen and a half pounds of six month old AJ will testify to!
5. My heart thrills to the announcement of the April 10th return of The Office.
6. I am very seriously considering getting my nose pierced.
7. I would really like to lose fifteen pounds and/or get back into my size 8s before The Coach and I celebrate our ten year anniversary in June, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't want to change my eating or start exercising. So I'll let you know how that works out for me.
GreenStyleMom at GreenStyleMom
Long-time friend and new to blogging Suzy at Coping with Chaos
Laura at Sweet Awakenings
Veggiemommy at Here We Go Again!
Sheila at Mom-fessions
Jen at Kickboxing Mama
Christie at 'Tis But a Season