I hope you all know by know that authenticity is of paramount importance to me.
I occasionally blunder into awkwardly honest territory, but I keep doing it because trust you with my whole weird self, and I know you trust me, and it's super important to me to honor that.
So I'm going to level with you about the Healthy Living Bundle 2014. When I first found out the next bundle sale from Ultimate Bundles was going to be a healthy living collection, I shrugged my shoulders and thought, "Meh. I'll pass."
I promoted the heck out of the Homemaking Bundle last spring because I dig some homemaking help, y'all. But healthy living? I guess when I hear that phrase, my first thoughts go to basics of real food and drinking more water. I've already moved past the former and I've lost hope of ever conquering the latter.
Then I got a chance to peek at what was being offered in this bundle, and I found myself pleasantly surprised. Are there books for those beginning to investigate real, whole, healthy food? Yes. But also, so much more. Of particular interest to me is the section on Alternative Health & Home Remedies.
I'm newly completely obsessed with natural healing for the family. I've dabbled in it in the past, but I'm becoming much more serious about it these days. I was super stoked to see titles in that section like DIY Natural Remedies, Essentials of Essential Oils, Herbal Preparations and Applications, and Traditional Remedies for Modern Families.
Truly, I was surprised to see such a great collection, and it definitely far exceeded my expectation of the material that would be included in the bundle. I am friends with more than just a few of the authors, and I know their work is solid. Yet I wasn't 100% sold on it at that point though because I've already started quite a little collection of Stuff To Read as I move myself a little bit further down the path toward the consistent practice of natural family living.
I skimmed the rest of the titles, and again, found myself pretty impressed with the collection. But then. But THEN, I got to the e-courses, and that's when I saw the offering that sealed the deal for me on this bundle.
Amongst the variety of e-course offerings in this bundle is one from Vintage Remedies called Essential Oils and Natural Health, a course described by Vintage Remedies as this:
Tired of getting conflicting information on essential oil safety and appropriate uses? Get the facts on how you can use essential oils in your home for healthy living, medicinal benefits, and a wellness focused lifestyle with a practical approach to aromatherapy and aromatic medicine in this online course. The program includes a close look at 12 different essential oils, an evidence based look at potential interactions and contraindications, and step-by-step instructions for dozens of useful and effective household must-haves ranging from body care products to natural medicine for kids. Techniques and skills include both traditional aromatherapy and the controversial internal use of these potent oils. Course content is delivered in our interactive student portal through audio lectures, pdf downloads, video demonstrations, interactive quizzes, and a personal course instructor for feedback, guidance, and encouragement!
If you aren't familiar with Vintage Remedies, just know they are one of the most trusted sources of natural resource learning that is evidence-based and scientifically-sound available today. You can read the rest of the Essential Oils and Natural Health course description here, but let's all pause and note the price tag on this 50 Hours of study course: $95.
All I know to say right now is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I speak in exclamation points more often than you would think.)
Y'all. A 50 hour study that offers unbiased, safe, and evidence-based study in the use and application of essential oils. Included in this bundle. That you can get for $29.97.
WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.
Well, that sold it for me. This is a fantastic collection of resources (Ultimate Bundles always does a stellar job with that), but the Vintage Remedies e-course sold me on it in a heartbeat. Because $95 e-course. For thirty bucks. I mean seriously.
Now maybe you don't dig EOs and their use. No worries. There's tons of stuff in it for those of you who are interested in other aspects of healthy living. I'm just going to cut straight to the info from Ultimate Bundles to fill you in on the rest of it:
We all want to make better health and lifestyle decisions for ourselves and those we love. We want to lose some weight, have more energy, use greener products, create nutritious meals for our families, get fit, and feel confident that we’re doing all we can to prevent serious diseases.
But it’s so easy to feel overwhelmed and intimidated by the masses of healthy living advice out there – to the point where we’re frozen into complete inaction instead!
That’s where The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle comes in. For the ridiculously low price of just $29.97 (for the PDF version) or $39.97 (for the eReader version), you can get access to a carefully curated collection of eBooks and eCourses with a total combined value of $1,030.
The bundle contains a wealth of information from the very finest healthy living writers out there – but there’s no risk of getting overwhelmed! A useful Getting Started Guide is included with your purchase, which will help you identify the most valuable resources for your specific health priorities.
The Ultimate Bundles team has done all the hard work for you – finding the top experts across a number of healthy living fields and combining their products into one essential collection. If you want to take control of your health, there’s no better way to start!
The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle will only be on sale for 6 days – from 8am EST on Wednesday, September 10 until 11:59pm EST on Monday, September 15.
But don’t wait until the last moment – there are only 30,000 bundles available and once they’re gone, they’re gone!
You can buy with confidence because your purchase is covered by the Ultimate Bundles one-year guarantee: you have a full year to enjoy all the books and courses in the bundle, and if you don’t feel like it’s made a huge difference to your family’s health, you’ll get your money back in full!
As if this great collection of eBooks and eCourses wasn’t enough, the Ultimate Bundles team has also partnered with 10 fantastic companies who’ve each agreed to give a special bonus to every buyer. The bonuses have a total value of over $200 – more than 5 times the price of the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle itself!
The bonuses include free goodies aplenty: a bottle of Healthy Mouth Blend from OraWellness, a baltic amber bracelet from Sweetbottoms Boutique, and a starter culture from Cultures For Health. You’ll also get gift sets from Made On Skin Care Products and Homegrown Collective.
There are virtual goodies, too – a 4-month membership to StayAtHomeYoga.com and a 3-month premium membership to meal planning service Tradishen. And as if all that weren’t enough, there are also $15 gift certificates for TheJoyfulGiraffe.com, Strawesome.com and Trilight Health. There is a nominal shipping charge for many of the bonuses, based on each company’s standard shipping rates, and is usually $3-5.
Here’s what you need to know about the sale:
When? 7 a.m. EST Wednesday, September 10 until 11:59 p.m. EST Monday, September 15
Where? Purchase the bundle HERE.
How much? Well now, that’s the best part. The entire package is worth $1030, and it’s selling for less than $30. Sweet deal, right?
Want to know exactly what’s included in the bundle?
Take a look through the categories, as well as the full list of eBooks and eCourses.
We think there’s something here for everyone, and don’t forget… our Getting Started Guide will show you exactly which resources cover the topics and health concerns that matter most to you!
Alternative Health & Home Remedies
- Can I Get A Pickle Without Yellow 5, Please? by Sarah Nichols, M.Ed @ Simple Life Abundant Life ($3.99)
- DIY Natural Remedies by Nina Nelson @ Shalom Mama ($12.95)
- Essentials of Essential Oils: How to Use Essential Oils for Beginners by Rachel Ramey @ Titus 2 Homemaker ($2.99)
- Herbal Preparations and Applications by Natalie B. Vickery @ The Family Herbalist ($9.99)
- Repelled by Hilary Kimes Bernstein @ Accidentally Green ($1.99)
- The Eczema Cure by Emily Bartlett @ Holistic Squid ($29.95)
- The Nourished Metabolism by Elizabeth Walling @ The Nourished Life ($30.00)
- The Postpartum Herbal Guide by Laura Schuerwegen @ Authentic Parenting ($3.99)
- Traditional Remedies for Modern Families by Sarah Pope @ The Healthy Home Economist ($9.99)
Audio Courses & eCourses
- 5×5 Fitness Challenge from Fit2B by Beth Learn @ Fit2B studio ($10.00)
- Essential Oils & Natural Health by Jessie Hawkins @ Vintage Remedies ($95.00)
- Grocery Savings Made Simple: A Real Mom’s Guide by Shannon Brown @ Growing Slower ($37.00)
- Let’s Do This! Getting Ahead in Your Real Food Kitchen by Laura Coppinger @ Heavenly Homemakers ($5.00)
- Making Herbs Simple: Volume 1 and Volume 2 Video Downloads by Shoshanna Easling @ Bulk Herb Store Blog ($14.95 each)
- MamaBaby Birthing by Kristen Burgess @ Natural Birth and Baby Care.com ($97.00)
- Real Food Cleansing Guide eBook & Webinar by Lisa Grace Byrne, MPH @ WellGrounded Life ($29.00)
- 42 Days to Fit by Brandy Ferguson, Emma Swanston, and Stacy Karen @ 42 Days to Fit ($4.99)
- Belly Lovin’: What You Can Do About Your Diastasis Recti by Danielle N. Baethge @ It’s a Love/Love Thing ($5.00)
- Get Up & Go! Fun Ideas for Getting Fit as a Family by Jennifer Flanders @ Loving Life at Home ($9.95)
Gardening & Homesteading
- Natural Homestead by Jill Winger @ The Prairie Homestead ($24.95)
- Oh Lardy’s Guide To Keeping Backyard Chickens by Kelly Liston and Tamara Mannelly @ Oh Lardy! ($9.99)
- The Art of Gardening: Building Your Soil by Susan Vinskofski @ learningandyearning ($18.00)
- The Gardening Notebook by Angi Schneider @ SchneiderPeeps ($9.95)
- The Healthy Chicken Cookbook by Lisa Steele @ Fresh Eggs Daily ($6.99)
- The Urban Chicken by Heather Harris @ The Homesteading Hippy ($3.99)
- All Natural Living: 75 Non-Toxic Recipes for Home & Beauty by Robin Konie @ Thank Your Body ($2.99)
- A Simply Homemade Clean by Lisa Barthuly @ His Homestead Originals ($12.95)
- Clean & Simple: 7 Inexpensive Ingredients, 12 Green Cleaning Recipes That Work by Stephanie Langford @ Keeper of the Home ($2.99)
- DIY Natural Household Cleaners by Matt and Betsy Jabs @ DIY Natural ($9.99)
- The Super Simple Guide to Decluttering and Deep Cleaning by Sandy Kreps @ Modern*Simplicity ($2.99)
- A Practical Guide to Children’s Health by Kate Tietje @ Modern Alternative Mama ($17.95)
- Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert by Erin Odom @ The Humbled Homemaker ($12.50)
- Crash Course in Natural Parenting by Karli Von Herbulis @ Feed Me Mama ($4.99)
- First Bites and Beyond by Kristen Burgess @ Natural Birth and Baby Care.com ($30.00)
- Kids Eat Real Food: How to Raise Kids Who LOVE Real Food by Vanessa Pruitt @ Natural Family Today ($16.99)
- The Happy Housewife’s Guide to Dealing with Picky Eaters by Toni Anderson @ The Happy Housewife
Meal Budgeting & Planning
- 7 Day Real Food Challenge: Winter Menu by Roxanne King @ The Holistic Mama ($19.00)
- 22 Days to a Fresh Start by Tiffany @ Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($1.99)
- How to Become a Better Home Cook by Lindsay Moe @ The Live-In Kitchen ($7.00)
- Making Organic Food Affordable: A Step-by-Step Approach for Lowering Your Costs by 50% or More by Tara Wagner @ Sustainable Baby Steps ($18.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith @ The Nourishing Home ($7.95)
- Meals ePlanner by Jennifer Tankersley @ ListPlanIt ($5.00)
- Money Saving Mom’s Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal Paine @ Money Saving Mom® ($2.99)
- Recipe Binder Printables by Laura Smith @ IHeartPlanners ($10.00)
Natural Beauty & Skincare
- A Beginner’s Guide to Natural Hair Care by Becky Marie @ For This Season ($4.99)
- DIY Face Masks and Scrubs: Natural & Nourishing Homemade Skin Care by Stacy Karen @ A Delightful Home ($5.99)
- Easy Beauty Recipes by Kelly McNelis @ New Leaf Wellness ($5.99)
- My Buttered Life: Gift Giving Edition by Renee Harris @ MadeOn Skin Care ($5.00)
- Natural Soap Making: Cold Process Soap Basics & Recipes by Jan Berry @ The Nerdy Farm Wife ($9.99)
Real Food Recipes
- 42 Simple & Healthy Dinners by Brandy Ferguson, Emma Swanston, and Stacy Karen @ 42 Days to Fit ($4.99)
- Crazy for Kale: Glow from the Inside Out with 40 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes by Hallie Klecker @ Daily Bites ($5.99)
- Easy. Homemade. (2nd Edition) by Mandi Ehman @ Life Your Way ($5.99)
- Everyday Nourishing Food by Kimi Harris @ The Nourishing Gourmet ($4.99)
- From Scratch: Easy Recipes for Traditionally Prepared Whole-Food Dishes by Shaye Elliott @ The Elliott Homestead ($9.99)
- Real Food Recipes for Weight Loss by Jami Boys @ An Oregon Cottage ($2.99)
- Simple. Healthy. Tasty. – Breakfast by Tammie Nelson @ Simple. Healthy. Tasty. ($6.95)
- Smoothie Secrets Revealed: A Guide to Enhance Your Health by Elyse Wagner @ My Kitchen Shrink ($19.99)
- The 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge eGuide by Jen Hansard and Jadah Sellner @ Simple Green Smoothies ($15.00)
- The Everything Beans Book by Katie Kimball @ Kitchen Stewardship ($8.95)
- The Granola Book by AlinaJoy Dubois @ Good Old Days Farm ($7.99)
- Whole Foods for the Everyday Cook: Over 100 Natural Recipes for Everyday Cooking by Christy Greer @ Whole Foods on a Budget and Jessica Aveni @ Natural Health and Prevention ($6.99)
- Will Forage For Soup: Gourmet Soup From Wild Greens by Amanda Rose, Ph.D. and Jeanie Rose @ Fresh Bites Daily ($6.97)
- Feast! Real Food, Reflections, and Simple Living for the Christian Year by Daniel and Haley Stewart @ Carrots for Michaelmas ($7.99)
- Healthy Thanksgiving 101: A Grain-Free Meal Plan by Dr. Meghan Birt @ Just Enjoy Food ($8.99)
- Nourishing Cookies for a Healthy Holiday: 10 Naturally Sweetened Holiday Cookie Recipes by Diana Bauman @ My Humble Kitchen ($4.99)
- Real Food and Health Magazine: November/December 2013 by Heather Lionelle @ Real Food and Health ($4.99)
- Simply Salads by Season by Kristen Michaelis @ Food Renegade ($17.95)
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals by Erin Chase @ $5 Dinners ($1.99)
- Allergy-Free Cooking by Wardeh Harmon @ GNOWFGLINS ($20.00)
- Allergy Friendly Comfort Food: 40 Delicious Recipes Made Without Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, or Soy by Kelly Roenicke @ The Pretty Bee ($3.99)
- Beyond Broth: Nourishing Homemade Paleo Soups by Dr. Jill Tieman @ Real Food Forager ($9.95)
- Gluten Free 30 Day Meal Plan by Amy Roskelley @ Super Healthy Kids ($9.99)
- Gluten Free & Grain Free Breads, Batters and Doughs by Halle Cottis @ Whole Lifestyle Nutrition ($24.95)
- Grain-Free Goodies: Favorite Grain-Free & Sugar-Free Recipes From Our Kitchen to Yours by Trisha Gilkerson @ Intoxicated on Life ($4.95)
- Grain Free Grab-n-Go: Recipes for Portable Meals on the Go! by Hayley Barisa Ryczek @ Health Starts in the Kitchen ($9.97)
- Grain-Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide by Cara Comini @ Health, Home, & Happiness ($18.00)
- Keeping it Real: Gluten Free Recipes the Whole Family Will Love by Jessica Espinoza @ Delicious Obsessions ($6.99)
- The Breakfast Bread Bible by Raia Todd @ Raia’s Recipes ($2.99)
- The Nourished Kitchen Guide to Grain-Free & Dairy-Free Baking, Sweets and Treats by Jennifer McGruther @ Nourished Kitchen ($27.00)
- Well Fed 2: More Paleo Recipes For People Who Love To Eat by Melissa Joulwan @ The Clothes Make The Girl ($9.95)
Remember, this bundle is available for 6 days only, from 7 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, September 10th to 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Monday, September 15th.
* * * * *
Okay, it's me again.
So yeah. That's a lot of stuff. For the cost of dinner for 6 at McDonald's. (That's what I've heard anyway.) (Ahem.) I'm so glad I bought this bundle. I went ahead and upgraded to get the Kindle editions this year (a $10 upgrade) because I do most of my reading on the Kindle app these days, and I can't wait to get back to reading, so Imma let you go.
If you have any questions or concerns about the bundle, just let me know! Here's to happy health!
top photo by Elaine Li via unsplash