SortaCrunchy is a lifestyle blog with a focus on faith, family, and naturaly living. Topics range from parenting and natural family living to thrifting, creative living, independent fashion sense, book reviews, and sustainable living.
Currently, I am offering sponsorship opportunities to small business owners and fellow bloggers. Rather than partnering with corporate brands, I am following my heart by introducing my audience to more creative, entrepreneurial, and like-minded people that make this world spin madly on with beauty and inspiration.
Here is a little bit more about me and the work I do online:
- SortaCrunchy currently has over 3600 subscribers, more than 6400 Facebook fans, and over 3300 Twitter followers. Currently, more than 8400 people follow my pins on Pinterest.
- As of March 2013, monthly pageviews are over 50,000.
- Currently, I am the editor for the Deeper Story channel A Deeper Family where I also contribute monthly. I have served as the Parenting and Kids contributor for Simple Mom since 2009, and I am a contributor to Simple Mom's Homefries Podcast.
- I've been blogging at SortaCrunchy for over seven years and have deep roots in the parenting blogging community. Readership at SortaCrunchy has been on the uphill climb and new readers are added on a daily basis.
- SortaCrunchy readers tend to be drawn to handmade, natural, simple, thoughtful, intentional, and timeless people and products.
Here is what some previous sponsors of SortaCrunchy had to say about their sponsorship experience:
"Sponsoring Sorta Crunchy was a simple and affordable way to increase my blog traffic! My January page views were roughly double my December page views, and most of that new traffic came from Sorta Crunchy. Plus Megan makes it easy to get your ad up and running and know how things are going to work. I'm very happy I decided to advertise my blog this way!" -- Jessica, Quirky Bookworm
"When looking to promote your blog or business, there are a lot of ways of reaching new customers or readers. But, few of them are as rewarding as sponsoring Megan and her work on SortaCrunchy. First of all, you know your "promotional dollar" is going to a woman who's work is changing the world for the better. That alone is worthwhile. But then you get the most wonderful icing on the cake - her readers are just about the most beautiful group of people you could ever want to do business with. They are kind, loving, supportive and encouraging.
Sponsoring SortaCrunchy has resulted in huge increases of traffic to my blog. But, more than that, it has allowed me to build connections and relationships that will inform and bless my work for years to come. Thank you so much, Megan!" -- Jennifer, Every Breath I Take
During Jennifer's featured sponsorship month, her blog traffic increased by nearly 300% and she picked up dozens of new Facebook likes and Twitter followers as well!
Fine print: To be considered for a sponsorship space at SortaCrunchy, your blog and/or business must be a good fit for my standards and my audience. This means I cannot accept sponsorship from blogs or businesses which overtly and blatantly promote philosophies or practices to which I am opposed. Acceptance of sponsorship is subject to approval by me.
All payments must be received via Passionfruit before sponsor's graphic will be placed.
Sponsors are responsible for providing graphic to be used for sidebar.